BOOK RETURNS POLICY:
- For a full-length fall and spring semester classes, Mary Jane will accept returns of books for full reimbursement for two weeks from the start of classes. During the third week of classes, we will accept returns for store credit (you will receive a voucher that is valid for one year).
- For summer classes and quarter classes, books may be refunded within three days of the purchase or three days within the start of the class (whichever comes first).
- For "special" or week-long classes, books are NOT returnable.
- You MUST have your register or online receipt and the price sticker MUST still be on the books in order to make a return. Shrink-wrapped books MUST still be shrink-wrapped.
- Imported titles are NOT returnable.
- Special orders are NOT returnable.
- Books MUST be in the condition they were bought to be returned.
- Books bought with a credit card must be refunded to the card they were purchased on.
- Books purchased with a check may not be refunded until the original check has cleared (3 business days).
- Damaged books are NOT returnable. Check your books before you buy them!
BOOK RENTAL POLICY:
Any USED book can be rented for $5.00 per day. This is how it works:
- You must pay the full cost of the used book you wish to rent.
- When you bring the book back with your complete receipt, you receive the difference of the total cost of the book minus the $5.00 per day for the number of days you had the book.
- The book must be in COMPARABLE AND RESELLABLE CONDITION upon return or we will NOT accept it. We do NOT accept books with any form of water/liquid damage, animal bites, burns, broken bindings, torn pages, etc.
- If you bought a book on a credit card, we must refund the difference to the same credit card the book was rented on.
- You can ONLY RENT USED BOOKS. New books CANNOT be rented.