Mary Jane has a large selection of new and/or used books that are available for rent!!!
There are a few ways you can rent books here at Mary Jane’s.
Let’s talk about it:
- You must set up a rental account and you must sign a Rental agreement
- You may rent a book for anywhere from one day, up to a whole semester. The rental due date will be determined at the time of signing the rental agreement. There is no standard rental fee. The rental fee varies between individual books.
- Note for rentals between one and five days: rental fee for rentals five days or less is a rental fee of five dollars per day. To rent a book for five days or less, the rental fee is five dollars per day. At the time of rental, you must pay for the book in full, and when you return the book you will be refunded the difference based on how many days it was rented (if you rented the book for an hour, it’s still considered one day). Hey, sometimes you just need a book to study, or to write a paper!
- To rent books for an entire semester, the rental fee is based on supply and demand for each title, it will vary for each book.**ALL FULL SEMESTER RENTALS ARE DUE BACK THE LAST DAY OF FINALS, BY THE END OF THE BUSINESS DAY.**
- Regulations involved in the rental process are clearly spelled out in the rental agreement. Please read the rental agreement very carefully and be sure to ask/email us if you have any specific questions concerning our rental policy.